Me and my kids had a lot of fun (and a lot of sugar!) making these fun and pretty white chocolate coated sprinkle birthday cookie treats for my daughter’s pink first birthday party. I thought I would share how we made them…they are so simple to make yet make such a pretty display at a party.
- 2-3 bags of white chocolate chips for melting
- 1 container of yellow Oreo cookies or a generic brand
- colorful sprinkles!
To make just follow these instructions:
1. Melt your white chocolate slowly in a pan on low heat while stirring so the chocolate does not burn.
2. Lay a sheet of foil on your tabletop and carefully dip only the top of each cookie in the white chocolate and lay on the foil.
3. Let your kids have fun adding the sprinkles while the chocolate is still hot.
4. Place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes (they will harden quickly!) then remove and place on a nice serving tray.
That’s it! Simple, pretty, and yummy! Hope you enjoy! ♥